1. Number Wall Art-cute enough for a nursery up through the toddler years, but artsy when placed elsewhere in the home. A great addition to any office or living room.
2. White Resin Deer Head-modern rustic at it's best. Adds an element of surprise in a girl's nursery, but the glossy white finish softens the look.
3. Eames Rocker-a great rocker and an even better statement piece. Bonus points if you have an original!
4. Striped Rug-another great item that will get lots of use years down the road!
5. Panel Crib-this crib also converts into a toddler bed.
6. Bird Mobile-loved the textures, sophistication and price! Thinking this would be a great DIY too!
7. Tulip Pillow-these really tie the room together and would look super cute in a guest bedroom!
9. Amy Butler fabrics for bedding and curtains-Honeycomb Linen , Martini Linen, Fresh Poppies Ivory (I even found the crib set here)
There are a few things (besides the color combo) that I really love about this room. The rocker, rug, deer mount, art, and pillows could all be reused elsewhere after the baby has grown out of them. Who wants to buy a bunch of decor for just a couple of years anyways? Not to mention it isn't obvious nursery decor. There is a slight sophistication when you use mustard instead of bright yellow. And the mobile is genius. The rustic stick hanger paired with the texture of the birds is art in itself.
Need help finding your jumping off point for a room? Or maybe pulling a look together? Check out my services or email me at email@example.com!
Did you notice my sweet logo that was also in my favorite color combo? That's just the start of my blog changes! Be on the look out for a new look and a new name! Details coming to you shortly!