- Gold Chronograph watch by Marc Jacobs-The perfect gold (also available in rose gold!) boyfriend watch with a pearl face. Stunning!
- Desk accessories from Fashioned By-I love when functional accessories are beautiful and these take the cake. I'd gladly display this post-it and paperclip holder on my desk.
- Modern Swing Arm Wall Sconce by Lite Source-I've been eyeing these sconces for a while now. The antiqued brass color, swing arm, and dimmer make this the perfect sconce for a bedroom or reading nook!
- Gilded Herringbone Toms -I'm. In. Love. These Toms will be the perfect shoe to rock while doing all of that holiday shopping. What's not to love-gold, herringbone pattern, and comfy. Yep, I'll take a pair!
- Mason Jar Sewing Kit from Anthropologie-How cute is this? A great giftable item, this kit is full of pretty little things including gold scissors, two spools of thread, thimble, safety pins, needle threader, straight pins, measuring tape, four sewing needles and a pin cushion lid to top it off! I'm thinking this could be a great DIY gift!
Are you loving gold as much as I am? Anyone else already starting their Christmas list? These things are all at the top of mine! Have a great day!
Psst...I'll be linking to Amanda over at Serenity Now: Weekend Bloggy Reading!