TGIF! It's been a busy week...which means I've got a little something to finally show off today! I started this project here, when I realized I needed to run my business out of an office--not a cardboard box (or 3). Clearly I needed storage and despite the beautiful shelving units I had spotted, I couldn't bear to cough up the sticker price. When on a budget...DIY!
I gathered my supplies, sanded my boards (first with 80 grit, then 220 grit sandpaper), stained them, then decided how much room I wanted between each shelf. Twenty inches ended up being the perfect measurement. It was all gravy from there:
PROGRESS SHOTS VIA INSTAGRAM
And the final result:
And because we all love a good before and after shot:
I couldn't be happier!!
Now for the breakdown:
Wood Shelves (precut) $40
Stain and Poly Coat in 1 $10
Screws already owned
GRAND TOTAL: $63
I'll be linking this easy-peasy but oh-so-useful DIY to these lovely blogs: