You'll need (yields 2 servings):
2 small tortillas
1/2 c. of Nutella
1/2 of a banana sliced very thin
2 tbs cinnamon and sugar (equal parts of both)
2 tbs butter
1. Take your first tortilla and spread nutella on one half.
2. Place slice bananas on top of the nutella spread.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the banana and nutella spread.
4. Fold over to make into a quesadilla.
5. Melt 1 tbs. of butter in a pan over medium heat. Place quesadilla in pan until golden brown (around 1-2 minutes).
6. Flip and immediately sprinkle the cooked side with cinnamon and sugar. Let the other side brown for 1-2 minutes then remove from pan and place on the side you cooked first. Immediately sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and ENJOY! Repeat for a 2nd serving (you know you want one)!
Linking to Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage !!